At Jackson Hospital, we follow federal civil rights laws and do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, age, disability, or gender. Our commitment is to treat everyone fairly and equally, without exclusion or unfair treatment due to any of these factors.
- Accessible Communication: Jackson Hospital ensures effective communication with individuals who have a disability. We provide the following assistance at no cost:
- Competent sign language interpreters
- Information presented in alternative formats, including large print, audio, and accessible electronic formats
- Language Support: We offer free language services to those whose primary language is not English, including:
- Proficient interpreters
- Information available in languages other than English
If you think Jackson Hospital has discriminated against you, you can speak up. You have the option to file a complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights.